Regular Business Hours
- 9 am - 5 pm
- 9 am - 6 pm
- 9 am - 12 pm
May 26th - Memorial Day
July 4th - Independence Day
September 1st - Labor Day
The Bruce Johnson 2014 College Scholarship Award
Genesee Valley Federal Credit Union will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a high school senior within our field of membership of Livingston or Wyoming Counties.
To be considered for the scholarship, a graduating senior must have:
- Their own GVFCU account in good standing.
- Application is completed by the graduating high school senior planning to attend an accredited college, university or community college as a full-time student during the 2014/2015 school years.
- Submit a completed application and two letters of recommendation from instructors or employers, postmarked by Friday, April 30, 2014. No late entries will be considered.
Applications are available at any one of our branch locations or downloaded here.
Free Quality Checking Accounts
Genesee Valley Federal Credit Union is open to the public as a not for profit organization serving Livingston and Wyoming Counties.
We offer a full service line of financial products, including: Checking, Savings, CDs, and IRA accounts as well as Auto, Personal, Home Equity and Mortgage Loans.
Let us earn your trust by helping to decipher the fine print, explain your financial options, and then assist you in making the decision that best fits your needs. Please stop in for a FREE, NO PRESSURE consultation. If you decide we are the financial institution for you, we will take all of the work out of the transition process.
- No Monthly Service Charge
- No Per Item Charge
- Free Debit Card Transactions - with no POS Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirments
- Free Unlimited Deposits & Withdrawals